Our team at Pivot International is proud to announce that Pivot has been named a winner of Ingram’s 35th Annual Corporate Report 100 competition, which ranks Kansas City’s 100 fastest-growing businesses. Pivot’s 11th place ranking represents its status as among the top 1% of the area’s 75,000-plus businesses.
Since 2016, Pivot has achieved an annual growth rate of 141%, expanding its talent pool from 136 to nearly 700. In the last four years alone, our team’s aggressive yet calibrated growth strategy has resulted in the acquisition of eight new subsidiaries. This accelerated growth enables us to deliver our elite product design, engineering, development, manufacturing, and distribution expertise across fourteen industries.
Pivot’s portfolio of companies includes:
- MCC Electronics Inc., a US-based design and manufacturing facility that specializes in electric hydraulics for heavy industrial markets.
- DigiTron Technologies Inc., a US-based small- to large-run design and manufacturing facility that specializes in surface-mount electric manufacturing.
- Avatar, our US-based engineering experts that specialize in motor control and IoT solutions, with manufacturing capacity for short and medium inventory runs of electronic product solutions.
- Pivot A2E Scotland, our UK-based engineering experts that specialize in sensor development and electronics design solutions for implementation in potentially explosive conditions.
- EDM Electronics Design & Manufacturing, a US-based large-scale production facility with high capacity PCBA and box build capabilities.
- Wideblue, a Scotland-based award-winning design firm with expertise in imaging and optical engineering.
- Castle Creations, US-based experts in low-weight, high-power, brushless DC motors, and controller solutions.
- Solar-Pool, US-based experts in patented solar-powered technology with strengths in robotics, harsh environments, and floatation devices.
By leveraging a highly agile one-source model and advanced supply chain technologies, including the latest in SMT digital twinning, Pivot is leading the industry with alternative sourcing solutions for businesses impacted by COVID-19 disruption, ongoing US-China trade tensions, and the growing skills-gap crisis.
With offices across the US, London, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Taiwan, Manila, and Hong Kong, Pivot’s global presence makes it a go-to resource for companies worldwide. Pivot brings IEC (60601-1) and ISO certification (9001:2015, 13485:2016, and ISO 80079-34), FDA registration, UL listing, and CSA approval. And with company-owned operations and 200,000 square feet of manufacturing capability across three continents for serving US, Asia, and European markets, Pivot is fast becoming the preferred partner for defying disruption, seizing emerging opportunities, and successfully scaling for a new era.
Contact us today to see the difference a high-growth company with nearly a half-century of proven experience can make to your company’s success.