Pivot International is a leading global product development, design, engineering, and manufacturing firm based in the Kansas City metropolitan area. We have enjoyed explosive growth in recent years and know that our employees are our most valuable resource and continue to be the driving force behind our success.
With offices around the world, we strive to provide a collaborative work environment and are always searching for top talent. If you don’t see a position that fits you, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Digital Concepts (DCI) is a subsidiary of Pivot International and was founded in St. Louis, MO in 1990. They specialize in smart control systems and are a family of design and engineering champions that strive to succeed and are a global leader in every industry they serve. Guided by their mission and values, they are a People First® company, united in their pursuit of continuous improvement – personally and professionally.
Job Objective: Assist the COO in creating timely and accurate financial statements for multiple sites; administer accounts receivable, payroll, employee benefits, banking transactions, and other financial projects.
1. Complies with all Quality System procedures and work instructions.
2. Cash Flow:
- Review of daily bank inflows & outflows
- Process Bank Transaction entries
- Prepare Borrowing Base documents for Bank
- Initiate Wire Transfers
3. Month End Close:
- Reconcile subsidiary ledgers to general ledger.
- Prepare various closing journal entries and post to general ledger.
- Maintain various schedules for prepaids, accruals, deferred revenue, etc….
- Prepare end of month trial balance for financial consolidation
- Prepare Month End Forecast
- Prepare Inventory Analysis
- Prepare Monthly Sales Reports
- Prepare Monthly Project Cost Report
- Prepare Month End Financial Reports
- Prepare Year End Budgets
- Manage Physical Inventory
5. Aware of project milestones, able to respond and react to resolve financial project issues impacting the project’s success.
6. Makes good use of time and is able to set priorities to meet organizational and departmental goals.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities: Bachelor Degree in Accounting with experience in general ledger responsibilities. C.P.A Preferred.
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills, data analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills
- Ten-key by touch.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear.
- Standing, sitting, stooping and squatting can be expected along with light lifting of 20 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required may include close vision, distance vision, peripheral and depth perception and ability to focus.
- Domestic travel may be required.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Castle Creations is the leading aftermarket manufacturer of high-performance electronic speed controls, brushless DC motors and accessories for the radio-controlled hobby market as well as mission-critical commercial applications. Castle has 16 patents and 23 years of innovation in ESC and motor design with a reputation for superior performance, high quality, and “make-it-right” customer service.
Why Castle Creations?
- Stable and GROWING company
- We make interesting products (electronic speed controls and motors) for a positively fun market (radio controlled vehicles)
- Essential business - we also build products for commercial, industrial and military customers with mission-critical applications
- Great work environment - positive, productive, organized and flexible
- Friendly coworkers - our people are what make us unique and great
- Opportunities for growth
- Soldering experience (preferred)
- Manual dexterity for working with small components
- Good eyesight including close and distance vision, depth perception, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to talk, hear, stand, walk, and sit for long periods of time and perform continuous operations
- Flexible to work in other positions on assembly lines as needed (inspection, test, packaging, etc.)
- Familiar with component polarities and ability to verify solder and component placement on circuit boards
- High school diploma or GED
Job Type: Full-time and Part-Time positions available
Electronic Design & Manufacturing (EDM) is a subsidiary of Pivot International and is a premiere custom and contract manufacturing company located in La Vista, NE. They specialize in the manufacturing of through-hole and surface mount circuit boards, electronic assemblies, and electro-mechanical assembly services. Their customers range from startups to Fortune 500 companies in all segments of industry with manufacturing, engineering design, service and warranty support, and full turnkey product fulfillment. EDM is an ISO9001:2015 registered company.
The Office Administrative Assistant will support managers, other employees, and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive. The Office Administrative Assistant should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. The Administrative Assistant must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. The Office Administrative Assistant will report to the Accounting/HR Manager but expect additional tasks to be assigned by department heads.
- Work full time from 7:15 AM – 4:00 PM to provide front desk coverage to greet and assist visitors to the facility.
- Provide phone coverage, screen phone calls and route callers to the appropriate party.
- Responsible for determining Visitor identification upon building entry to support ITAR requirements.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, scanning and maintaining order and project documentation (performed on a monthly basis) and maintaining and coordinating the reorder of office supplies.
- Assist with processing invoices and emailing invoice and order details to customers.
- Process incoming receiving reports and packing lists.
- Assist with Accounts Payable functions upon request.
- Assist with month-end accounting audits.
- Maintain Open Purchase Order physical files.
- Maintain documentation of job duties for training / back up purposes.
- Use computers to generate reports, take and transcribe accurate minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Perform data entry into the company ERP system per the direction of department managers.
- Perform sales order entry into the company ERP system per the direction of department managers.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via face to face, phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Coordinate planning and execution of staff or facility events or activities.
- Interface with production personnel attendance, personal matters and team building spirit.
- Promote a culture of safety.
- Handle multiple projects.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Resolve administrative problems.
- Make arrangements such as travel, food, or facility special events.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Previous phones experience.
- Previous administrative experience.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent computer skills, especially the use of ERP systems.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Experience in an ISO 9001 environment a bonus.
Job Type: Full-time