Pivot International is a leading global product development, design, engineering, and manufacturing firm based in the Kansas City metropolitan area. We have enjoyed explosive growth in recent years and know that our employees are our most valuable resource and continue to be the driving force behind our success.
With offices around the world, we strive to provide a collaborative work environment and are always searching for top talent. If you don’t see a position that fits you, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Castle Creations is the leading aftermarket manufacturer of high-performance electronic speed controls, brushless DC motors and accessories for the radio-controlled hobby market as well as mission-critical commercial applications. Castle has 16 patents and 23 years of innovation in ESC and motor design with a reputation for superior performance, high quality, and “make-it-right” customer service.
Why Castle Creations?
- Stable and GROWING company
- We make interesting products (electronic speed controls and motors) for a positively fun market (radio controlled vehicles)
- Essential business - we also build products for commercial, industrial and military customers with mission-critical applications
- Great work environment - positive, productive, organized and flexible
- Friendly coworkers - our people are what make us unique and great
- Opportunities for growth
- Soldering experience (preferred)
- Manual dexterity for working with small components
- Good eyesight including close and distance vision, depth perception, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to talk, hear, stand, walk, and sit for long periods of time and perform continuous operations
- Flexible to work in other positions on assembly lines as needed (inspection, test, packaging, etc.)
- Familiar with component polarities and ability to verify solder and component placement on circuit boards
- High school diploma or GED
Job Type: Full-time and Part-Time positions available
The IT Support Technician serves as the primary interface between the IT Department and staff for all hardware and software related problems. Technicians are accountable for the monitoring and maintaining of Pivot’s desktop computer systems and applications including, but not limited to, network troubleshooting, printer support and maintenance, phone systems and hardware support, business application support and any other technical problems, either over the phone or in person. If there are any issues or changes required with the business' technology, the IT Support Technician is the first line of resolution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolve hardware/software problems by initiating and tracking assignments to technical resources, vendors, etc. via telephone, e-mail and chat interactions
- Provide remote and on-site support
- Identify and escalate priority issues per documented or understood processes
- Set up and maintain PC workstations
- Document/assess asset information including location, access, configuration, and utilization in appropriate systems
- Work with clients/employees to identify computer problems and advise on the solution
- Follow the Kaizen continuous improvement methodology to spot common trends and underlying problems
- Create and maintain documents for the IT knowledgebase and internal Intranet resources
- Proactively keep open line of communication with clients through follow-up calls and in-person/site visits
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have strong analytical, communication and interrelation skills emphasizing quality work and ability to interact with individuals of varying PC experience levels
- Basic networking troubleshooting
- Strong computer skills a must with proficiency in all versions of Windows and Microsoft Office
- Strong phone etiquette
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to resolve interpersonal conflict and miscommunications
- Good planning, multi-tasking, organizational and prioritization skills are required, in addition to an ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Should be able to demonstrate an ability to be successful with limited direction
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Windows Server operating environments
- Knowledge of networking principles and hardware
- At least one year of Help Desk or call center experience
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have completed one year of college level course work or two or more years of related experience in the Information Services field.
Job Type: Full-time position
Responsible for source selection and procurement functions directly associated with Pivot International’s need for production and non-production materials. These materials are to be purchased at a competitive cost, from high-quality vendors with on-time delivery. Responsible for timely planning and scheduling of receipts of these materials and finished goods as appropriately concluded with a requestor (i.e. Project Manager, Engineers, Customers, etc.)
The Senior Technical Buyer role requires minimal direction and is expected to handle more complex and multiple projects; demonstrates a leadership role with others within the Supply Chain Department and offers training and assistance to other members of this group.
1. Complies with all Pivot Quality System procedures and work instructions.
2. Develop and maintain positive relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Negotiates the best possible price
- Arrange discounts, favorable terms and problem resolution
- Develop resource for alternative suppliers
- Develop sources and networks in the market for products
- Proactively handles shortages and other situations by building up a system of alternative suppliers or materials and monitoring market and industry trends for domestic and international locations
3. Inventory Control
- Proactively handle shortages and other situations by building up a system of alternative suppliers or materials and monitoring market and industry trends for monitoring market and business trends for all sites
- Maintain and create reports required for inventory/ materials management
- Coordinates return material and finished goods logistics, with third-party logistics providers
- Tracking stock status and availability for products required to support client’s orders and forecasts at all sites
- Procurement of materials required but not limited to Pivot-KC, to meet production schedules
4. Process client orders
- Review client purchase orders for completeness and accuracy prior to accepting
- Coordinate the timely processing of client purchase orders or schedule changes
- Create and manage the client’s open-order schedules
- Enter orders into the MRP/ERP system
- Responsible for planning and forecasting of all raw materials for supply chain
5. Maintain Pivot-KC MRP/ERP database.
6. Standard cost evaluations and updates at Pivot-KC. Monitoring cost evaluations and updates for domestic and international locations.
7. Liaison between Supply Chain Department at Pivot-KC and other Supply Chain Departments for domestic and international locations.
8. Ensure that all purchasing activities support Pivot's ISO policies and practices
9. Aware of project milestones, able to respond, react and resolve financial project issues impacting the project’s success.
10. Makes good use of time and can set priorities to meet organizational and departmental goals.
11. Performs other duties as assigned
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree with four years of work-related supply chain experience; or equivalent work-related experience, preferably in the engineering and/or manufacturing field.
- Advanced skills in problem-solving, analytical, data analysis, critical thinking, decision-making and negotiating.
- Advanced working knowledge of purchasing and inventory control principles.
- Advanced organization skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with production/inventory control and ERP/MRP software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter, ability to work under pressure with limited or no supervision.
- Ability to work with others, clients, vendors and co-workers, in a courteous and professional manner.
Job Type: Full-time position