This ruggedized, handheld device allows for simple biometric enrollment and identification anywhere in the field. The camera can capture dual-iris and facial images up to eighteen inches away, putting a comfortable distance between the user and the subject.
Operation is easy and requires only one hand. Once subjects are enrolled, the system performs identity verification in less than one second. The unit is completely self-contained. Its built-in wireless connectivity with automatic or on-demand synchronization ensures that the latest data is always available in the home office and in the field.
Key features include:
- Performs standoff identification over 18 inches away
- Ambidextrous one handed use
- Identifies subject in less than one second
- Interoperable with all leading iris-matching algorithms
- Enables user enrollment into database
- Less expensive than similar devices on the market
- Weight: 2kg
- TUV and CE marked
- Able to withstand below zero operating temperatures
- Ruggedized for anywhere use
- Connectivity: WiFi, 3G/4G, USB
- Four hour minimum battery life
- Rechargeable, field replaceable, lithium ion batteries
To learn more about this product and the services we provided, download the project highlights below.
Pivot Iris Recognition Whitepaper (PDF - 102 KB)