ID Management Solutions
The iDL500 is a multimodal, rugged mobile computer that offers a complete set of features including a QWERTY keyboard, contact card, contactless card, barcode, optical fingerprint, and optional magnetic swipe and MRZ readers. It also features a digital camera, GPS, and comprehensive communications capabilities including GSM, Bluetooth, and WiFi. The device is a complete, integrated mobile solution for all badging, field-based enrollment and identity management requirements.
Key features include:
- Ambidextrous one handed use
- Support for ABIS—finger, facial, voice, IRIS
- Full QWERTY 40 keyboard
- Operating on Windows CE6
- Rugged mobile computer
- Links to cloud-based identity services and Edge servers
- Smartcard support: TWIC, CAC, PIV, PIV-I/C, passports, driver’s license
- Application to read, verify, and validated government-issued credentials
- Identity services provide powerful backend storage, organization, manipulation, and analytics, & apps
- Connectivity: WiFi, GSM, Bluetooth
To learn more about this product and the services we provided, download the project highlights below.
Pivot ID Management (PDF - 104 KB)