The medical camera merges data acquisition with storage and management in an innovative, web application. This allows physician-to-patient sharing, synchronization of patient folders, and image or video transmission by a secured connection to a referring doctor, anytime, anywhere. The camera offers a unique experience with the removable LCD touch screen. This first to market concept allows the surgeon to instantly share and review his exam findings with the patient in a calm, unhurried setting (after the exam), and he can demonstrate his findings to colleagues locally or remotely.
Key features include:
- HD video capture
- Ambidextrous one-handed use
- 4x digital zoom
- Lightweight 510 grams
- Light source optimization technology
- Removable touch screen with sophisticated user interface
- CMOS image sensor that records video and takes still images in HD clarity
- Compliant with CE, RoHS, IEC 60601-2, IEC 60950, EN 55011 Class A
- Display languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, or Spanish
- Docking station that synchronizes data among devices, network computers and select EMR systems
- Imaging functions: stroboscopic, image stabilization, still image capture during recording, and dual image preview features
- Rechargeable, field replaceable, lithium ion batteries with a minimum of one hour continuous use
To learn more about this product and the services we provided, download the project highlights below.
Pivot Medical Camera (PDF - 112 KB)