Digital power meter
Key features include:
- Indoor/outdoor viewable monochrome VGA display with backlight
- Up to 60 hours of continuous use battery life
- Rechargeable, field replaceable, lithium ion batteries
- Single key allows one-handed toggling through operations
- Locking mechanism prevents unintentional sensor disconnects
- Lightweight at 1.4 lbs.
- Compliant with CE, RoHS, EN61010-1, MIL-STD-810F, MIL-PRF-28800F, Class 2
- Automatically detects sensor and displays appropriate power measurement screen
- Data logging capability with 1GB of memory, storing and transfer of up to 7 days of data
- Display languages: English, Mandarin Chinese, or Spanish
- Measurements performed: VSWR, peak power, true average power, crest factor, CCDF and burst power
- Signals measured: WiMAX, (IEEE 802.16), GSM/EDGE, W-CDMA, LTE, WiFi (802.11), HSUPA/HSDPA, TD-SCDMA, TETRA, P25, Zigbee (IEEE 802.15), Bluetooth, RFID, DVB, and MediaFlo
To learn more about this product and the services we provided, download the project highlights below.
Pivot Digital Power Meter (PDF - 102 KB)